"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, & narrow-mindedness, and many of our
people need it solely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of
men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one corner of the earth all
one's lifetime." -- Mark Twain

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Best Laid Plans

Well, it is exactly one week before we leave for our new life in China.  I had grand plans to have this amazing blog to chronicle all that Noah and I were experiencing.  However, it turns out that I will not be able to access this blog to update it from China.

The plan at this moment is to send out email updates with pics and info that I would have put on this blog.  So if you interested in being part of these updates, my email address is rdr02@hotmail.com.   Please email me and let me know that you are interested in the updates and I will put you on the list.  Thanks!

We love and will miss everyone very very much!

Rachel & Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment